Have questions around changing your password on the xMatters Support Community Well, you come to the right place.
Passwords on the xMatters Support Community require the following:
- must be at least 6 characters
- must include letters in mixed case and numbers
- must include a character that is not a letter or number
Want to change your password? It is super easy.
- IF YOU ARE ALREADY LOGGED IN, just click on the 'person' icon in the upper right corner when logged in and select the 'Change Password' option. That is it.
- IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN, just click on the 'Sign In' box in the upper right corner and then select the 'Forgot my Password' option to reset your password. That is it.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact xMatters Client Assistance.