A common task when troubleshooting issues with the mobile app is to make sure you have the latest version of the app, including any bug fixes, installed on your device. You can make sure you've got the latest version of the app on your phone by:
- Comparing the number of the version installed on your device to the number of the most up-to-date version.
- Updating the app from the App Store.
To find out the latest version number of the iOS app:
The most up-to-date version of the iOS app is available on iTunes or at at the App Store. The version number for xMatters app will be listed as shown in the screenshots below (click on an image to enlarge it).
From the App Store:
To check the xMatters version number installed on your iOS device:
- Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Under STORAGE, tap Manage Storage > xMatters.
To update the iOS app on your device:
If the version on your phone does not match the most up-to-date version available from the App Store, you can update the version of the app on your device.
- Tap the App Store icon on your device.
- Find xMatters in your list of purchased apps.
- Tap Update to update to the latest version.
xMatters reference: DTN-5018 Originally by Jason Wong