Why can't users with a particular role see any forms on the Messaging tab or when they click the Send Messages widget, but they can see View Sent Messages?
In addition to having a role with the 'Send Messages' function, a user or role needs to have sender permissions for a form to see it on the Messaging tab or when they click the Send Messages widget.
To grant a user or role form sender permissions:
- Click on the Workflows tab.
- In the list of workflows, click the name of your workflow.
- For the form you want to edit sender permissions for, click the deployment drop-down menu (to the left of the Edit menu) and select Sender Permissions.
- In the search field, type the name of the role or a user and select it when it appears.
- Once it is added to the list, click Save Changes.