While trying to delete a user from the system, an error message tells me that the user owns subscriptions. How can I delete a user who owns subscriptions?
Before you can delete a user who owns subscriptions, you need to remove the subscriptions or reassign them to a different user.
- Log in as an Administrator, or as a user who can access “Manage Subscriptions".
- Locate the user you’re trying to delete and remove all roles from their profile.
- Click your username and select Subscriptions from the drop-down list.
- On the Subscriptions page, expand the Subscribed drop-down list and select Managed.
- Search for the user in the Owner list, or click the magnifying glass to open the Search field.
- Delete any subscriptions the user owns.
- If the subscription is shared with other users, assign the subscription a new owner.
- When all subscriptions are gone, you can safely delete the user.