When I look at my available scenarios for a form, I get an option for "No Scenario". How do I remove this from the list list of options?
All versions of xMatters On-Demand
Form sender or scenario initiator permissions are granted on a per form, or per scenario basis. You're seeing the "No Scenario" option because you have sender permissions for the main form.
Remove a user's sender permissions for a form
To remove the "No Scenario" option for a user, you must remove them from the list of users or roles that have sender permissions to the form:
- On the Workflows tab, click the name of the workflow.
- For the form you want to edit sender permissions for, click the deployment drop-down menu (to the left of the Edit menu) and select Sender Permissions.
- Remove the user from the list of senders by clicking the "X" next to their name.
- If you don't see the user listed, they may be granted sender permissions based on one of their roles.
Grant a user permission to initiate a scenario message
If you'd like a user to be able to send a scenario, you can grant them initiator permissions to individual scenarios:
- For the form you want to edit scenario permissions for, click Edit > Scenarios.
- Find the scenario you want to grant permissions for and click Permissions.
- Add the user to the list of scenario initiators and click Save Changes.