How do I create or change a property in my messaging forms?
All versions of xMatters On-Demand
The following steps can be taken to create a new property and add them to a form in a workflow:
- Click on Workflows.
- Select the Workflow your form is in.
- Click on the properties tab.
- Remove the property you want to replace if needed. (optional)
- Click Create Property.
- Select the property type and Click Next.
- Change all applicable fields and when done click Create Property.
- Click on the Forms tab.
- Click Edit and then Layout for the form you need to edit.
- Find the property you just created from the Properties panel on the right.
- Click and drag the property onto the layout section and drop it where desired (and where it will let you),
- Once property is within the layout, click Save Changes.