I want to see the last time certain groups or users were notified. How can I view notifications that were sent to a specific group or user?
All versions of xMatters
You can view notifications that were sent to certain users or groups in the All Events report.
Viewing notifications that target specific groups or users in the All Events Recent report
- In the Reports menu, click All Events.
- In the search bar, type the name of the group or user you want to target and select them from the Targeted Recipients section of the drop-down list.
- Click the Columns drop-down menu to filter your search by selecting or deselecting any search categories.
Note: Currently, it is not possible to filter by specific properties in the All Events report.
- You can rearrange the columns in your search list by clicking and dragging the headers to a new location on the table.
- Click the Export drop-down menu to download a spreadsheet that contains either all columns, or only the selected columns shown in the search list.
To learn more about the features of the All Events report, including the different columns, filtering and export options, see All Events report.