I have the Person Supervisor role in xMatters. What does this mean and what am I able to do in this role?
All versions of xMatters
As a Person Supervisor you are able to:
- Create, delete, and update device information for users you supervise
- Create or remove temporary absences for users you supervise
- Update the profile for users you supervise
- Unlock accounts for users you supervise
- View the User Performance report on the Reports screen
It's also possible to create new custom roles to give users different permissions (like access to forms and scenarios, groups, Communication Center dashboards, and other customer-defined objects). For more information about custom roles, contact xMatters Customer Support.