We're in the process of reviewing our current xMatters REST API documentation - don't worry, it's not going away anytime soon - and we started wondering about the code samples we include.
So we're asking for your feedback!
- How helpful are the languages/code samples we provide?
- Which samples/language do you use the most?
- Are there other languages that you wish we had?
- Should we drop one of the existing ones - like Python?
- Are there any other changes to the REST API help you'd like to see?
(I should note that I can't do much about adding endpoints or functionality to the API itself - not exactly my forte, I'm afraid. But any comments or suggestions about the documentation are welcome.)