Our self-service learning portal steps you through understanding and using xMatters. It's a great resource for ensuring that you get started quickly and helps you learn features that you'll want to take advantage of later.
To access all self-service tutorials:
- Navigate to learn.xmatters.com
- Click the Register with Code button.
- In the Password field, type xmLaunch123 and then click Enter.
- Enter the requested account information, and then click Submit Form.
- When an email arrives from xMatters Learning Support, open it and click the link. (Tip: If you don’t see the email within a few minutes, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Create your new password and click Reset Password.
- Click the “Log In” link, enter your email address (or username) and password, and then click Log In.
**Your account on learn.xmatters.com is not tied to your xMatters On-Demand instance, so make sure to remember your login information.