The Teams integration does not seem to be working. What should I look at?
All versions of xMatters, Microsoft Teams with xMatters integration
- Check with your Microsoft Teams administrator if there are policies that require the app to be installed by an administrator or that only make it viewable in the Store by administrators.
- Try installing the bot using an administrator account and connect the bot to your xMatters instance using an xMatters user that has Company Supervisor role privileges.
- Make sure you enter your xMatters URL correctly during the connection step.
- Make sure you allow/authorize the Teams bot to have access to xMatters when the popup appears.
- Review the setup instructions to make sure no steps were missed.
If you are unable to resolve the issue with the above then perform the following:
- In a private chat with the xMatters bot, run the status command. Copy the information that comes back, and share it with xMatters Support so we can investigate with the additional details such as the xMatters instance, plan UUID, etc.
- If it is a brand new configuration, and it won't affect anything on your instance, try signing out and then signing back in again using the signout and signin commands in a private chat with the bot.